GPA’s advanced production system allow us to deliver our quality products on time.
GPA began incorporating digital imaging into production years ago and continues the process by constantly evaluating new equipment and software, and integrating it into our production system. We’ve made major investments in storage, network capacity, and high speed digital printers. The future of digital imaging is found at GPA!
- 150 Computers
- 3 Kodak RP 30 Laser Printers
- 1 Durst Theta 50 Printer
- 34 Terabyes of storage
- 50,000 feet of networking cable
- 500-Watt beam laser cutter (for acrylic products)
- Foil stamping capabilities
- Button and magnet machines
- Plaque assembly
- 3 Noritsu QSS 3704
- 2 – EPSON Large Format Printers
- Color Balancing Stations